Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm new at this....and so excited!


Well, after using another truly wonderful family website, I have decided to move on. Maybe. If you have been following our growing family and you've taken the time to set up an account, I appreciate it!! I know it's a lot of work and none of you have extra time to mess with these things - well, unless you're my sweet, retired-and-loving-it Momma - ha! Seriously, the woman calls me several times during my work day and reminds me of numerous things that I may have forgotten over the years. Like, "Now, when you start your car in the mornings, you never leave the garage door down, right?" and "You NEVER use cruise control when driving in the rain, right?", etc. I'm pretty sure her concerns have moved on from me to her perfectly-precious granddaughter... Hence the main reason for this blog. I want our friends and family to be able to see how Miss Olivia (MO) is growing and blessing our lives. I say "I" because Sweet Sean (SS) thinks I'm crazy for being the slightest bit interested in blogs. He doesn't understand. I'm addicted and I'm sorry, so there. Enjoy and please let me know if I've screwed anything up on my page!!!

No comments: