Sunday, July 19, 2009

Virus Shmi-rus

MO came down with a pretty good little virus on Thursday. I got a call at 11:00am that MO had a fever of 101. Poor thing was so lethargic when I got to daycare to pick her up. She wouldn't crack a smile for any of my tricks. It was so sad. I took her to the doc and along with some medicine, she recommended cold foods to help her little throat. As you can see, MO got all the 'cold foods' her little mouth could handle. Pop-ices, push pops, ice cream, shakes, slushies, dippin' dots, jello-gigglers, chocolate pudding, etc. Her Gran came to stay with her on Friday and I think she's on the mend. They read books until Gran's throat hurt and in the afternoon, when MO felt better, they played outside. We are so glad to have our happy girl back!!



No comments: