Tuesday, October 20, 2009

all i'm sayin'

we had a super busy week last week and another one to come. i don't know if i'll be much of a blogger but you have to see MO's face after the OU/Texas game. i think this sums up every sooner fan out there. hopefully OU will beat those longhorns next year...

4 comments:

Emily said...

Poor cute little girl! That is too funny!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

funny picture... what a loyal fan already!

SInce you asked about who will have the girls when I go back to work... I will work a lot of weekend shifts so that Scott is home when I need to sleep (I work 12 night shifts). When I work during the week, I have hired my neighbor to come and take care of them while I sleep after getting off work. It will work out really well!

Sooners1 said...

Liz, since I don't get to see her in those moments, I cherish that little crying face. How cute she is. Grammy loves her no matter what state of mind she is in. She was still a trooper at the OU/Texas Weekend. Still had fun with her she is delightful no matter how tired she is!!!!

Julie said...

That is a priceless face. Isn't that how we all felt after the game?