Friday, April 16, 2010

It's a.......GIRL!!

sweet MO will be a big sister to a little GIRL in september!

the whole family was there for the 'big reveal' and it was sooo exciting! MO was very confused about what was going on but when it was over she said "yea, mommy!!". it was the sweetest thing! she did NOT think that holding the 'i'm going to have a little...sister!' sign was too cool, so gran held it for her!


it's super-crazy how these ultrasound pics look JUST like olivia's did....i'm in awe to say the least. these two girls will probably end up looking nothing alike, and i could care less. i'm just thrilled to have another healthy child!

here is a profile of her face and body.

here is her face.here are her 'girlie-parts'!!!


5 comments:

Erin said...

I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!! It’s going to be so much fun with two little girlies running around! She and MO will be the best of friends! YAY, YAY, YAY for the Roberts FOUR!!!!

Rachel said...

YAY for little girls!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You are going to LOVE having two girls! I thought the same about Emmee's pictures. Haddee and Emmee resemble each other, but also have their on individuality! I'm so happy for you!

Heather said...

YEA for sisters!! I'm very excited for you all! Hand me downs are the best thing ever!!

Stephanie said...

I am SO SO SO excited for you all! TRULY! I cannot fathom how much fun you will have with your DAUGHTERS! Praying for you each and love you dearly...