there is a young man from ardmore, oklahoma on the show. his name is DARIS and he is just an AMAZING kid. he has a super-sweet spirit and is just an all-around neat guy. and, from my ardmore peeps, it's all true!! i soooooooooo hope he wins! i've voted for him to be one of the three remaining to possibly win the entire thing!
he's lost over 150 pounds so far and he's still going!! you can vote for daris on http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/vote/register.shtml or you can call 866-492-6801. vote lots for DARIS please!!!
oh, and i know you're jealous of my super-sweet 'DARIS' t-shirt! i'm just that cool y'all. no really, thank you LINDA for making this happen!! i'm so excited and we'll work on me meeting him when i'm there this summer...he he!!

4 comments:
you rock that shirt liz!!!! daris would be so proud!
I am so glad you like your shirt! I think they are very cute. Aja just got a text from him. He told her whatever happens tomorrow, he has had a wonderful experience. He has been out there since last Friday and he is really having a great time. I think you and I will be much more disappointed than him if he doesn't make the top three! I will have mine on tomorrow, be sure to wear yours to work (if you can!). And yes, Erin is right, he would be so proud!!!!
Um, I don't watch Biggest Loser but YOU LOOK AMAZING!
All I have to say is hilarious.
Post a Comment