Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lovely Love

Well, February is half-way gone and so much has happened. MO sprouted her first tooth on one Friday and a second one by the next Friday. She wasn't cranky until they broke ground...a little backwards if you ask me!
She had tubes put in her ears earlier in the month. Doc said she did fabulously well with very little bleeding. She was completely out-of-sorts (as was I!) when she woke up from the anesthesia, which was very hard to bear, but by the time we got home she was fine.
SS and I left our sweet MO with her Gran and Grandpa while we took a trip to Vegas. SS had a Physical Therapy conference to attend. Something this Momma won't do again any time soon. I missed my baby girl so incredibly bad and I wanted nothing but to be with her. I invested in way too much retail therapy, in hopes to relieve my sadness but I only ended up even more sad and WAY broke. At least I came home with something show MO, including some new shoes and a really trashy Las Vegas t-shirt that she will only wear once for a pic!
With the tubes and us leaving, our sweet one is in the middle of a separation anxiety crisis!! She obviously thinks we are either leaving her again or putting her under each time we walk away from her. It's probably the saddest thing this far, well, since she was constipated in New Mexico last summer.......
We are in desperate need of a video monitor (even though SS says NO) because MO will only practice her crawling skills when we aren't watching. Before/after naps and the same with bedtime, she crawls around like a mad woman but once she gets a glimpse of her spying parents, she done. Sneaky little girl, that one! We are hoping she will share her new skills to the world sometime soon!!

No comments: