MO has finally mastered crawling. On exactly her 10 month birthday she figured it out. She still scoots on her belly a little but for the most part, she's a crawler! She and her day care buddy have been 'racing' each morning. I would like to think she's crawling to me, as in, 'take me with you' but this girl loves her friends! It warms my heart that she's happy there...it makes me having to work a tad easier. And in case you are wondering, her two teeth are absolutely fab. They are sticking way out and are sooo cute. I still miss her gummy smile but each stage gives me warm fuzzies. MO signed 'more' at lunch today. I am so proud of her. We have been working on it at home and they teach the kiddos at day care. I am not too surprised since she really loves to eat. Apparently she gets ticked when the other kiddos get something before her or she realizes they have something different. God love her, she has a terrible gag reflex. If she eats something a little too big or something of a weird texture she doesn't just gag or choke, she vomits. Everything. Everywhere. She gets better each week and she hasn't done this in awhile - well, she did last week with SS gave her pizza.... The doctor said, if you can believe this, that this is good for her. That eating lots of different foods will 'break her' of it. Like it's a habit or something. We have found that she l-o-v-e-s steamed broccoli. What? Yes! We can only hope, hope, hope that she will always like it. Well, that's enough for now. I said I was going to bed early tonight. We shall see. Much Love!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment