Monday, October 4, 2010

diaper duty

yes, O has to have her hands all over E. including her poo diapers. see? she has to have her own wipie and she dabs E's little booty to get the 'stinky poopie' off.
SUCH a good helper!
she has to get E a little lotion.
then, she has to get some 'soap' (aka hand sanitizer) because poop is yucky...

we are so darn lucky that O loves her sister so much. she has been THE BEST helper and we couldn't be more happy!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm sure you know how lucky you are about O being such a good big sis!

Funny story -- I bet you also have experienced your O growing up overnight compared to baby E. The diaper pics reminded me of when I really noticed my bigger one growing up when I brought the baby home. Compared to a tiny, wrinkly, skinny newborn bottom, the 2-year-old's bootie looks so gynormous and chubby. (At least that is what I thought!)