Wednesday, October 27, 2010

purple passion

well, purple isn't my passion but this girl is growing in length quicker than i (target) can keep up! i'm on the hunt for longer (and cute!!) jammies for my E!

4 comments:

Sasha said...

So sweet! She's grown so much already.....

Erin said...

YAY for Miss E growing so much!! Just don't let her grow too much...

Rachel said...

Aww... I think these jammies are SO cute! And I love the sleepers from Children's Place - they fit really snug and cozy, and they're pretty long. Elise is almost outgrown the 0-3 months size...so they will for sure fit miss E!

Amanda said...

She is already changing so much, craziness! Oh and sad I can't make it to your sip and see this week- I hope you got your present I left by your diaper bag at Addi's party though. Have a blast!!!