i'm weeks behind on blogging but i probably won't get much done since i'm busy comforting our lovie. we hope to go home on sunday. in the meantime, please pray for sweet E!
6 days ago
i'm weeks behind on blogging but i probably won't get much done since i'm busy comforting our lovie. we hope to go home on sunday. in the meantime, please pray for sweet E!
4 comments:
I can't even imagine that cute little thing in the hospital - and she still looks adorable! Thinking of you.
Oh no Liz! I'm so sorry, sweet Emma got RSV! That sucker is going around bad right now. Lucy just got over it, but didn't have it near as bad as Emma. And, I know it's way scarier with Emma being so tiny. I hope she's feeling better, I know that's gotta be so tough on her and her Momma! One of my best friends 3 month old had to check into the hospital for RSV last week as well. She's doing great now, just finished her breathing treatments and seems like it's running it's course. Hang in there with Emma! Please let me know if I can do anything at all!
Praying for E to get better fast! So sorry to hear you guys are in the hospital- hope you got to go home yesterday.
Oh No!Poor girl! I hope that she is getting better. It just breaks my heart to see her with that IV and little gown on. Please let me know if there is anything I can do!
Post a Comment