Friday, February 11, 2011

what an...

...AWESOME big sister!! O has wanted to feed E for a long time and on this day, she finally got her wish. she successfully fed her her about 4 oz and i finished up the rest. you should see O feed E her cereal - it's a riot!!!
then, O got to spend some time playing on my iPad. she's sitting on a towel since she's wearing big-girl panties...this girl is 100% potty trained. ONLY WHEN SHE WANTS TO BE!! ha! we have a long way to go but she's been doing more and more big girl things lately so hopefully we're close!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to go MO on being 100% potty trained! I can't wait for that day. Lucy is in "pretend" potty training right now. She just wants to go sit on her Elmo potty and wipe herself, that's it. We're just going with it right now, but I know it's way too early for her.

Emily said...

I LOVE O's little belly poking out behind "her" iPad.

Potty training is the WORST.