Thursday, March 17, 2011

E's first trip to the park

i think she had a great time, don't you?? sweet girl loved being in the swing! i can't believe she's big enough to do this already!
i hope they enjoy many years of swinging together!
beautiful child.
i have been her favorite for 5 months....pretty sure i'm about to move into second place!
so incredibly daydreaming about that chocolate donut she's eating.
"can we come back again soon, momma??"

sister sue, you have no idea how excited i am about spring and summer with you girlies! YES! we can come back soon!!

2 comments:

Mary Kate said...

yippee...so glad to see some new posts! I've missed seeing O&E! E is getting so BIG!!

In regards to your post on my blog about fonts...I can absolutely accept fonts via email! I would love to see what all you have! I have been exchanging designs/fonts with another twin mama who has recently gotten into monogramming as well! Thanks....and let me know if those cuties of yours needs anything monogrammed!!

Erin said...

hopefully the hofmann girls will be in tow soon too! our FOUR girlies are going to have so much fun together! and you even got to look into the future by seeing the 6 and 7 year old A and O at the park. so funny!!