Ok, so this post has nothing to do with MO. MO and I went to Sallisaw for our friend, Joce’s, baby ‘sprinkle’. Which, by the way, ended up being more than a sprinkle – way to go Baby Perry Michael!! SS changed the sheets last night and washed them…….and apparently left them in the dryer for me to fold when we got back. Um, no. I told him that Mother’s Day was starting right then (8:00 p.m.) and that he needed to finish his job. (I was obviously a lot nicer with that last statement.) I proceeded to sort out the rest of the laundry and HE OFFERED TO DO IT ALL!!! Wahoo! I WILL take him up on his offer. Oh, and he obviously wasn’t too put out while folding the sheets. He just gave me his mean face for the camera. Not scared, Roberts.
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment