Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Little Girl Who Calls Me Ma-Ma-Ma

Here we are a little over a year ago...this is the day I became a Mommy.

Today was my second Mother’s Day and it was great! MO was less than a month old last year so I don’t exactly remember my first Mother’s Day…I do remember the homemade waffles and bacon that SS and MO made for me! I was in such a ‘new mommy’ haze but I remember feeling so lucky, so thankful, so blessed to finally play a part on Mother’s Day. Isn’t our first ‘self-portrait’ so sweet!!

MO was sweet and slept in and SS got up with her when she finally woke up. We had brunch at The Trails Golf Course where MO and her friend HJ got into a yelling match. SS asked if I thought the other guests were annoyed. I’m sure they were but it was too funny to stop. MO tried more walking and tried to crawl-chase HJ in her dress. When we got home, MO took a nice long nap while I went and played solo at TJ Maxx and Target. SS was at home washing our clothes (see below) band playing with our sweet child. When I got home, MO was super-excited to see me! I took over playing with her while………well, while Sean kept doing laundry!


No comments: