Sunday, May 24, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake

Today was MO's first trip to the swimming pool. SS and I were so scared that she would hate it (since she despises her baths these days...) and we anticipated about a 30 minute round trip from the house to the pool and back. But we were wrong. This girl LOVED IT! She tried to get in by herself (yes mom and Susan, we had our hands on her) and insisted on walking around and making friends. She tried to swipe someone's beer and tried to put on someone's flippers. I did get some helpful tips from the other moms there about her bath time trauma. We need all the help we can get. She was soooo tired by the time we got home but we needed to wash off the sunscreen. I am happy to say that bath time wasn't too terrible this time. Maybe the pool broke her! Yea for summer!



Disclaimer: she was covered in sunscreen and we only took her hat off for a few pics. SS said her hat was in the way.


Here are two really sweet college girls we met. I'm still not sure who enjoyed the "girls" more...

1 comment:

kate said...

love that strawberry shortcake! you look great as well, hot mama! sorry we didn't get to chat last night...next time I'll grab a chair by you! love you - kate