Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

To all the Dad's out there, Happy Day To YOU! As for my Dad and the father of my child, I especially wish you a Happy Father's Day. Without you two, I would not have life and I would not have given life to my sweet girl. I love you both in so many ways and I consider myself damn lucky to have you.

SS golfed this morning and us girls brought our girls to the pool in the afternoon. The Daddies met us when they finished working, oh I mean, golfing. It was so cute to see our boys with their little girls. We all talked about the girls and wondered what they'd be like when they're older and I had to put a stop to that. I simply CANNOT think about these babies being anything but babies. I don't have it in me. Last Father's Day, MO was just 2 months old and I couldn't see past that age and look where we are! I have to accept that my baby will grow up, but not today. Happy Father's Day to the most amazing men I know!!!

Look at these beauties!! I mean really, it doesn't get any better than this!!!

Oh, and I figured out how to keep a girl busy in the shade: a bucket of water, some water toys and a few leaves. Who knew?!?

1 comment:

kate said...

strawberry shortcake can't get any cuter...nor can her sweet parents! Happy Dad's day to your Sean - he is such a a dream!