Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Night Out

Who said this blog would be only about MO?? SS and I had TWO weddings to attend this weekend so we did a little of both - we went to the wedding of one and the reception of the other. The first wedding of Amy Ann & Russ was beautiful. AA's gown was just gorgeous and it fit her crazy-tall and little frame perfectly! The second reception of Tim & Kim was gorgeous. And full of spirits - we were greeted with club specials at the door. Don't mind if I do!! We saw so many friends we haven't seen since, well it's sad really, since I was pregnant with MO. It was so great to catch up and let loose! Did I mention that both weddings were black, white and yellow? Crazy! All the while, MO was happily playing with her Gran and Grandpa back at the house.

No comments: