MO was all set to get her new table and chairs for christmas, but jim, the carpenter had a different idea. i don't think
he meant to chop off his finger but he sure did and thank goodness, he's finally discovered.
now, MO has her "belated christmas" or "early birthday gift" - we're not sure what gran and grandpa want us to call it but it was from them!! it was sooo worth the wait! thanks guys!!!
is she excited, or what??? this face is totally her daddy!!!

one sippy cup with water, and one sippy cup with a grape slush. (those are my girl scout cookies...)

the other three chairs are blank - one to be personalized with a brother or sisters name and two for friends!
5 comments:
Fancy-fancy & so sweet! Poor carpenter, that is aweful. Kipp has made K a couple of tables, but I guess I need to step up my paint jobs on each of them =) (I've been meaning to post the pics, coming soon, hopefully!)
SO SO cute! Love it so much and I ADORE the first picture of her. Literally, I want to squeeze her so!
that table and chairs is SO darling. not as darling, though, as your little girl.
How sweet! Now she has a table at Gran's and at home. Should we all be waiting to hear of a brother or sister's name soon?!?!?!
so super cute!!!!
Post a Comment