Sunday, February 7, 2010

kickin' it old school

you've seen this toy. probably about 20 years ago, right? well, at MO's school they have an old school 'corn popper' and it's become her fave! she actually laid on the floor and screamed one afternoon when it was time to go home...

SS and i were at toys 'r us one night and we saw them and he said we HAD to get her one. well, our good deed back-fired. why? she wants US to chase her with it!! so much for restfull weekends!!!
she stopped to play with some eggs.
she looooves eggs! especially mommy's 'eagle eggs'!!

1 comment:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

oh the corn popper... I HATE this toy! It is living in a far corner of a closet right now. That stupid thing would somehow only get played with when I was on the phone when Maddie was 2ish and it drove me crazy! I bet it won't be long until that thing gets "lost" in one of your closets :)