Wednesday, February 17, 2010

sleeping bug

i looooove taking pics of my sleeping bug but i got busted this time. you can see by the look on her face that the initial flash spooked her a little!!! she cracks me up!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So precious. I loved the comment you left me...I can't even imagine what it will be like when Lucy can talk to me! It's so fun getting to see all the things your sweet MO does so I know what to expect. Love it. I can't wait.

Erin said...

those are still some of our favorite jammies! i love sleeping babies!

Stephanie said...

SOOOO precious! Oh my word, her legs and little feet kill me! My blog quit picking your updates up so I just thought you had not posted anything new. SUCH a fun surprise today!! LOVED seeing all the new pics. Love you!