i love her expression here and i hope, i pray, that she always finds the funny in every situation. i hope, i pray, that she is always carefree and loving. i do want her to be serious at the appropriate times, but if you can't find the funny in life, it's one sad life. MO, i hope and i pray that you LOVE life!
if you haven't checked out pioneer woman's photoshop settings, you HAVE to download them! i took this amazing photo and i tweaked it with her settings. i love them!!!
this is the original photo - "SOOC" - straight out of the camera.
this photo is "vintage".
this photo is "sunshine".aren't you in love, too?!?!




4 comments:
She is beautiful! Enjoy these moments with her especially now before the newest blessing arrives!
Oh this is funny! I just scheduled a post last night about the PW settings! I basically did the same thing...took one picture and did multiple settings. Great minds think alike! I'm not sure when it posts...sometime this week!
Love, love, love this picture. Such a keeper. ;)
Adorable!
Post a Comment