Wednesday, March 3, 2010

happy birthday, sam!

MO's 'big girl school' friend, sammy, had his second birthday last saturday. it was SO MUCH FUN! the party was at gymboree and the kiddos had a blast running around like crazy people! it was a great time and we were thrilled to get to celebrate our friend SAM!!

here is the birthday boy in all his glory - and his super-awesome ernie cake!

i think someone was thirsty, don't you?
she seriously drank the entire cup before eating her cake! then she saw me with a 'kee-kee' (cookie). oops!
two school friends jayden and hayden!
our sweetness!
tunnel 'o fun!
look mama, i made it!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Such a doll! I've got to meet MO one day, she is just too precious. Oh and no, I don't think you are crazy wanting to eat Lucy, ha! I totally know what you mean about wanting to eat her up and I'm sure you were the same way with your sweet MO. They are just too sweet not to get a little taste, haha! I always love your comments, they crack me up!

Erin said...

MO, we can't wait for your party now!!! It's going to be here before we know it. Please let me know what you want for your birthday!! Addi is so excited:)

Jocelyn Perry Bartley said...

Looks like the party was a b-last!! I love that she and Sam are buddies!!