Friday, March 5, 2010

number TWO


Yes, Olivia will be TWO next month but that’s not what we’re referring to. We will be having child number TWO in September and we’re thrilled! As you can see from the attached picture of Olivia, she’s a little excited and a little shocked – we are too! We went to the doctor today and had our first ultrasound and everything looks great! Number TWO looks fabulous and is due September 19th!!!

Just in case you’re wondering, and I’m not asking for sympathy, I haven’t been feeling so swell with number TWO – adding a running and climbing toddler to the pregnancy mix, being a tad older, having strep throat, ugh – but sunny days are ahead and at 11.5 weeks, I’m happy to be almost out of my first trimester!

Since Olivia allowed us to pick her birthday, we are penciling in a September 22nd delivery for this babe. That’s a Wednesday (and our Dr.’s golfing day) so keep your fingers crossed that all goes as planned.

We want you all to be as much a part of TWO’s life as you are with our number ONE! You can check out our blog with updates – it’s private so if you’re not already a member I will invite you. Just let me know!

Much Love!!

11 comments:

Erin said...

look at your fun new design!! we are so thrilled for you guys...it's going to be so much fun! we are so excited to share this time with you:) we can't wait to meet you baby # TWO!!!

Jocelyn Perry Bartley said...

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!! Another beautiful Roberts child!! Aunt Jocie cannot wait!!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

oh my GOODNESS!!! How exciting!!! Congrats guys! Hope you start feeling better Liz... have you tried ginger? That helped me a ton!

Amanda said...

So unbelievably happy for you all!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! Morgan was born on September 16th! :)

Danee' said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Mary Kate said...

OMG...I am so excited for you all! Great age difference between MO & #2! Congrats!

Heather said...

Yahooo!! I saw that "Big Sister" shirt on Lala's blog a while back, and it said "for a special little girl" I had this weird thought, I wonder if it's for MO! Oh my, I'm soo excited for you all! It's all kinds of fun, and planned birthdays are even better! None of that yukky stuff called labor! Congrats, will be praying you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

YaY!!! I''m so excited for you! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Sasha said...

Congrats! Our kiddos are 2 yrs and 4 months apart and it's great spacing. Hope you get to feeling better soon- I remember that all too well!

Emily said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't believe I am so late checking this! We are so excited for you. Yes, it is crazier the 2nd time around but also easier too. And you appreciate the 100% sweetness of a newborn more the second time around... no naughty-ness yet! CONGRATS! Ps. Olivia's shirt is darling!