love it, like it, or hate it, we LOVE it and it shall be her name. we are so happy to finally call her something other than 'baby-baby'. we simply cannot wait to meet her!!!
I LOVE it so MUCH!!!! I wanted to use Louise for Emmee, but Sammy wouldn't let me! I actually had a great Emma Louise, hints Emmee. I will have to call her Emma Lou! I really do LOVE it! So excited!
my husband, sean (S), and i were married in june of 2002. our first daughter, olivia (O), was born in april 2008 and she has given us so much joy, love & laughter - more than we could ever imagine. our second daughter, emma (E), was born in september 2010 and she's the perfect little addition to our family! she might be the sweetest baby in the world! with this blog, i hope to describe what keeps happening since two people fell in love in 1999. enjoy and keep checking in on our crazy-fun little life! much love!!
13 comments:
oh i'm so happy!!!!!!! yay baby emma!!!!!!!!
I LOVE it so MUCH!!!! I wanted to use Louise for Emmee, but Sammy wouldn't let me! I actually had a great Emma Louise, hints Emmee. I will have to call her Emma Lou! I really do LOVE it! So excited!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love it, it is ADORABLE!!!
oh my gosh - that was one of TWO names we were going between!! We actually picked the other one...I LOVE it!
I L-O-V-E the name Emma Louise! Everything about it is perfect, just like she will be.
I love it, Liz! What a pretty name, a true classic!
I LOVE it!! If our little bundle is a girl her name will be Madelyn Louise (after my grandmother), it's a beautiful name!!
So cute. I love how Olivia and Emma sound together.
So stinkin' cute!! I have an Emma Lou in my Sunday School class, and I just love it. Can't wait to meet her soon!
Kella has a couple of buddies named Emma, but I must say, Emma Lou is much more fun to say!!! Sounds so southern! Great choice.
Love it... beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! So classic and sweet! I can't wait to meet Emma Louise!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it too!!!! So classic!
Post a Comment