anytime i put E in her chair for a photo, big sis jumps in!

this time she brought a baby with her.

"see ems, this is a baby doll. please be so careful with her."

"whateeeeeeeeeeeever O, you're not the boss of me!"

"laying on me won't make me do what you want..."

"i'll pinch your face. seriously."

"oooo, yes, i love it when you read to me!"

(love)

"ok, turn the page. i've seen this one already."

"is that an ice cream cone on the page?"

"well, if you won't let me eat the book, i'll just suck on my finger. with my eyes a little crossed."

a princess with skis. whatever, right?
her crown placement totally cracks me up!
she wanted 'two messy ponytails'. yep, you got it!
singing a sing for daddy!
probably casting some spell on us...
after reading and princessing, we thought parking was good.
3 comments:
Seriously could they be any cuter?! That white sweater pic is beautiful.
Ok, how those gorgeous girls keep getting cuter and cuter is beyond me b/c they have always been the cutest things ever!
Couple comments: Love E's leg rolls on the top pic! And the "skis/tinkerbell" pic is a total classic.
Liz, they are ADORABLE! I feel like that is what I say every time I comment, but it is just oh so true. I especially love the princess with skis picture of Miss O. Miss you!
Post a Comment