Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a velour-hula party

so, O wore this velour jumpsuit when she was about E's age. so cute! she wore it so much she wore a hole in it so i sewed a heart patch on the booty.

E obviously wasn't loving having her picture taken but i had to get a few before i put this outfit away. again.

of course, since i was taking pics of E, O had to join in.
this time, she was wearing her hula skirt. E loved it. i personally love O's belly!
triple-heart these two!
when i first saw this pic, i envisioned them at a bar with a line of shot glasses in front of them....it just looks like a spring break pic. O is at her limit and E is just getting started.
who will hold whose hair back?
ok, enough of that. isn't this a cute booty??
this little one looooves to eat her daddy's face!
and if i could eat hers, i would!
our days are random and things get interesting and obviously my mind wanders, but i love any kind of party we decide to have!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Once again, you had me cracking up! That picture totally looks like a Spring Break picture in several years, hilarious!!!

Heather said...

Oh mercy...I cringe at the thought of "Spring Break" and shots! Please freeze time, I need a while before this happens and K is moving toward these years at what seems like warp speed!
You say, putting them away, again. Are they being saved for the future of a possibly #3? Random sorry, Ive always been one of those people to read more into the question than is there!

Erin said...

you're awful! spring break 2028 here we come!!!

Whitney said...

The patch is perfect! Don't you love hand me downs! It makes me feel like I'm not wasting $$ when I spend a lot on clothes. I think I'm just justifying it! Ha ha! :)