Saturday, November 6, 2010

halloween party #1

here is our little "bag of skittles" in her halloween costume! skittles are a huge part of our daily routine these days so if you know O at all, you know she's obsessed with them. here are two of her friends: a shark and woody.
there are only three girls in O's class of 16. here are two of them.
here are two more friends: a giraffe and a skeleton/witch/zoro
O is wondering what the hold up is!!
finally, they all charge the teeter totter room!
and then the toddler room. then, it was off to the four's and pre-k.
checkin' out her loot.

this is what our "one purple skittle" did during the party when she wasn't crashed out on my shoulder.
our attempts at a group pic. O looks good here...
and i look decent here. what's that new program from microsoft where you can switch heads???

this party was in the morning, and the evening consisted of TWO more halloween parties. what a fun way to start the day!!! thanks to all of the amazing teachers at the school for such a fun party!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes! They are the cutest skittles I've ever seen! You look great too!

Emily said...

Now I know why you hadn't posted Halloween pics yet! I just KNEW your cuties would be adorable and I am not disappointed to see their Skittles outfits. You guys are the cutest.

Amanda said...

Such a cute little Halloween party and love your little sweet skittles costumes. Can't believe you made them too! I don't know how you were able to find the time or have the energy with just having a newborn. Very impressed Momma!

Heather Canterbury said...

Awesome costumes--did you make them??? Also, did you darken your hair-looks super cute!!