can you believe E is two months old? we sure can't! her sweet little personality is simply the best and she loves to talk to her big sister. she's still very chill and really only cries when she's hungry or when she's a little sleepy. she still isn't sleeping for longer stretches at night but she does know when it is nighttime because she'll eat and go right back to sleep. we were having the best convos in the middle of the night!
at her two month appointment, she weighed 11.5 lbs and was 23 inches tall. her weight put her in the 59%tile and her length put her in the 71%tile!! she's definitely going to be a tall girl!!

the doc said that once she reaches 12 or 13 lbs, she'll most likely sleep for longer stretches. i looooove seeing her baby blues at 3am but i am ready to maybe sleep through 3am for a change! happy two months, sweet girl!
5 comments:
good grief, where does the time go? i really can't believe how big she's getting!
Happy 2 months Miss Emma! You are such a cutie!
She is just adorable!
She is so beautiful! I kind of want her.
sometimes I forget to check your blog for a few days, and then I remember and I get so excited because your girls are so darn cute!!!
Post a Comment