ok, so we've taken 'white & trashy' to a whole new level. pool in the back yard. no clothes. i don't think i can do more trashy. well, i probably could be let's not go there.

on this particular day, i just didn't see the need for swimsuits.

i mean, why not?

do you think she cares?

this face is the opposite of care!

O is singing like usual! we have a problem though. why aren't they in the shade anymore?

unfortunately, when we finally decided to get
in the pool, the shade had moved to the other end of the deck. oh sweet lord. it took me 17 minutes to get the darn thing moved.

we're just happier in the shade.


pure. trashy. bliss.

with the amount of time it takes to get these two loaded up and in a regular pool, i'm exhausted. no worries, we will definitely be 'white & trashy' again. for reals!
1 comment:
Heck, I'd probably let mine go naked all the time if only I wouldn't have to use so much sunscreen if I did.
Post a Comment