if you know MO, you know she has a ton of hair. no clues as to where it came from and
i'm sure her sister will be bald! MO had her first haircut at 7 months old because she was sporting an unintentional rat tail and she was pretty much a shaggy mess altogether.

oh, and yes, i am pregnant and i am getting my hair highlighted.
robyne, my hair stylist for over 10 years, has had the opportunity to cut her hair for the third time now.
i've cut on it here and there but
robyne does the very best. she's so incredibly patient with my crazy girl!!

what's that in her hand?
PEZ. two packages worth to keep her still.

it looks so much better! i keep saying that
i'm going to let it grow out but MO has a cute little bob. she always has. maybe when she can comb it out herself
i'll let it grow...thanks,
robyne!!!
5 comments:
I love MO's little bob. That's exactly how I want Lucy's hair to be once it actually grows!
I drank coffee every day while pregnant. some "rules" are dumb and meant to be broken. :-)
cute hair!
I love MO's hair. I wish Haddee had hair like hers, maybe Emmee Kate will get it?!?
I'm laughing so hard about the rat tail comment. I'm sure it was lovely. ;)
it looks so cute!! when does mo get her hair colored??
Post a Comment