in honor of the royal wedding, O's school had a tea party on the day that prince william and princess kate got married. the girls were asked to bring a tiara. O wanted to bring her wand too!
the girls' teacher took a few pics of them being silly! these crack me up!!!
These 4 pictures have to be the most precious I have yet to see of O!!! She is soooo sweet and her 'cheeeese' face cracks me up!! I just want to gobble her up!!
my husband, sean (S), and i were married in june of 2002. our first daughter, olivia (O), was born in april 2008 and she has given us so much joy, love & laughter - more than we could ever imagine. our second daughter, emma (E), was born in september 2010 and she's the perfect little addition to our family! she might be the sweetest baby in the world! with this blog, i hope to describe what keeps happening since two people fell in love in 1999. enjoy and keep checking in on our crazy-fun little life! much love!!
1 comment:
These 4 pictures have to be the most precious I have yet to see of O!!! She is soooo sweet and her 'cheeeese' face cracks me up!! I just want to gobble her up!!
Post a Comment