i'm glad to see that she might be a 'flyer' because her momma was always a 'base'...she looks pretty confused about what's going on!! G, on the left looks like she knows what she's doing but K, on the right, looks equally confused as MO!

here's a cutie-pie close up of little miss! her chin kills me!!!!
i don't know but i sure do love the pics i get from school!! no pressure, ms. lacey!!!!!!!!!!



6 comments:
OMG! She is super cute in that purple tutu!
Love that close up! So funny because we actually know "G's" parents. Looks like you really have a great daycare! Isn't it the best getting pictures from there day, I LOVE it!
Adorb!
LOVE the tutu! No worries on being the "base". I would have been a base too (except that I have zero upper arm strength). Luckily all the ugliest fattest girls were cheerleaders at my high school, the cool beautiful people did pom pom dance. I fell somewhere in between - I would never have been able to pull off the black and gold spandex uniform of the poms. We all turn out okay in the end.
next time they need to get A in the pyramid too:) those pictures still crack me up! i just love getting pics from the teachers!!
So hilarious. I'm dying laughing at the little girl on the right (of the pyramid)'s outfit.
Post a Comment