Friday, August 13, 2010

emma today

we had our last ultrasound today. the next time we see emma, it will be in REAL LIFE! we are so excited to meet this little girl who appears to have her sister's chin and LOTS of hair!

can you see her hair floating?

these pics really aren't good at all. she's really smooshed in there so it was hard to get a great shot - believe me, we tried!

smooshed face #1.

she currently weighs about 6 pounds and 6 ounces. her sister weighed 6 pounds and 7 ounces at birth. i am pretty sure she's bigger so it was nice to have the justification!
bottom view of one foot, side view of another.
smooshed face #2.

we can't wait to meet you, sweet baby girl!! only three short weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she will be here in 3 weeks! How exciting! Girl, you better get some rest, life with two girls is exhausting, but so fun!

The Beverage's said...

So exciting!!! Can't wait for sweet Emma's arrival!! and yes get some rest now while you can - sleeping is such a treat these days :)

Amanda said...

OH MY GOSH...I can't believe you are already only 3 weeks out. It's seemed to go by so fast, but I'm sure not for you-ha! I'm getting so excited, I can't wait to see Miss Emma!

Emily said...

She has so much hair... that is so fun. You better pack some bows for the hospital (as if you haven't thought of that already).