Thursday, August 5, 2010

TOMS from meme

MO got her very first pair of TOMS from her meme recently. soooo perfect for fall. i know you're supposed to take your 'official' TOMS pic with the flag but MO also recently got new toy story stickers...she simply could not be bothered with this flag.

TOMS, this is all i got!


thank you so much meme!!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh they are so cute!!! Addi loves hers too!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

how cute are those toms?!? and, your daughter is precious! Thanks for your comment on my blog & for the invite to read yours! Congrats on your upcoming arrival...having 2 girls is so fun!

Heather said...

That's the cutest "Toms" pic I've ever seen!

Whitney said...

So cute! I didn't know they made them that small! We have that same giraffe outfit! :)

The Beverage's said...

Adorable!!! I love Tom's and MO looks so cute in hers! I think Molly needs a pair too :)