We are proud to announce that our second daughter, Emma Louise, is here!! We went in this morning and she was born at 10:10am. She weighs 7 lbs 4 oz and she is 18½ inches long. She has lots of dark curly hair and looks just like her daddy and sister! Mommy and baby are doing great!!!
We are so excited about our growing family and we are thrilled to be able to share this wonderful news with you. We can’t wait for Miss Emma to meet her BIG SISTER Olivia! It’s going to be so fun watching them grow together!
Thank you so much for all the love and support. We appreciate it more than you know!
Much Love,
Sean, Liz & Olivia






8 comments:
so so so precious!!! welcome miss emma!!!
Congrats Roberts Family! Emma is a doll!
DARLING! I can't wait to meet her and you look great Liz!
Congrats to the Roberts FOUR!!!! We love you guys!
Congratulations Liz! Emma is just precious, I can't wait to meet her - so happy for your sweet family!!!
look at all that hair!!! She is a doll!!! Congrats to you all!
What a relief to hear everything went so well! This girl belongs to an amazing family who will love.love.love her to pieces! Congrats Roberts, party of FOUR!
I hadn't heard, so I stopped by to see if all was well with momma and baby and it looks like it is!!
She is so beautiful and you look great!
Congrats on your new family of FOUR!
xoxo,
laura
Post a Comment