our dear, dear friend andy made us something on emma's birthday and we will never be able to repay him. he did this for olivia, too, so now we're doubly in his debt. i have so many pictures to upload over next few days so i'll leave you with this incredible gift while i sort through everything.
enjoy and seriously, get a tissue.
http://vimeo.com/14997843
password: emma
6 days ago

10 comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!! A tissue or two? More like TEN! We love that baby girl and are so excited that she's finally here! What a special, special video. Andy did a great job. You will always treasure this!
I'm just sick I don't have one for Addi. Best laid plans...blah, blah, blah. That girl has been bossing me around for so long now...ha!
That was such a beautiful video Liz! I cried the whole way through, but the pictures of MO meeting Emma really got me. This is such an unbelievable gift and Emma will be so grateful to have it. So sweet of Andy to do this for you and your family.
Olivia looks SOOO happy when she looks at that baby! It's hard for me to type while I cry...but I'll do it for you guys! Emma is beautiful. Congratulations to all!
INCREDIBLE! I just cried my eyes out! There is nothing like having two sweet baby girls. Enjoy every moment because really it does go by much faster the second time around!
i held it together until olivia showed up. sheesh..i need another tissue.
I actually did an audible sob! Beautiful video and beautiful family. So happy for you!
Ok, really? That was the sweetest thing I have ever seen, I am weeping. As soon as the pictures with Olivia started, I lost all control. That is amazing, I wish I had hired your friend to do this for me :)
CONGRATS on your beautiful, wonderful family
Amazing Liz!!! Congratulations on sweet baby Emma! I'm behind and just seeing your wonderful news! Sooooo happy for you!
priceless! LOVED O's face when she first met E!!! Too sweet! And you....did you really just give birth? you look amazing! I look back at C&H's birth video all the time & cry everytime! it never gets old!
Um, yes. Just seeing you and your beautiful girls and sweet husband...just made my cup overflow. Seeing you all together is such a perfect picture of wholeness. LOVE you!
Post a Comment